Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Original Post Monday, May 14, 2012 (facebook.com/livelovelifemusic)
facebook.com/livelovelifemusic

Many things to share. I'm just so overwhelmed at the moment by all the support for this campaign. It's been such an unexpected surprise. As this campaign moves forward, I want to share all I can about our progress. As I've stated before, I can't do this alone. There's a new world out there for all to participate. And I'm grateful to each and every person who has jumped on board for this cause. You're pushing us forward!


This cause runs very deep with me. My wife was diagnosed some 10+ years ago with Lupus. It's been a battle just to contain it. As you know, Lupus can affect any organ/organ system in the body at any given time. In Teri's (my wife) case, it's attacked her GI tract. This has led to not only Gastroparesis, but to Colonic Inertia of the Colon. Just recently, my wife underwent major surgery to remove the Colon (Colectomy). The recovery stage has been rough. For now, it's trial and error with food. We learn something new everyday and will continue to battle on together.  

So make no mistake. I'm on a mission. Through music, I want to make a difference. And it's evident, by your enthusiastic response.. You do to! .. This gives me great hope and encourages me to march on. A BIG Thanks to each and every one of you. Every one of you makes a difference. 

livelovelife .. and keep the FAITH! ;-) ............... sk

No comments:

Post a Comment